Page loading time is an important part of any websites performance.
Here is an infographic from Kiss Metrics highlighting how loading time can have impact on the abandon rate.
Facts and Stats to Tweet:
- 73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow to load. »tweet«
- 51% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that crashed, froze, or received an error. »tweet«
- 38% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that wasn’t available. »tweet«
- 47% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less. »tweet«
- 40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.»tweet«
- A 1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions. »tweet«
- If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1 second page delay could potentially cost you $2.5 million in lost sales every year.
Article Source: blog.kissmetrics.com